The Space-Barracks Heater,
The Space-Barracks Heater, is individually packed, self contained, and produces from 20,000 to 60,000 BTU (adjustable output control) from a 19″W X 35″H X 22.5″D , 88 lb. unit (100 lb. with the stack assembly, and boxed). It incudes the fail-safe, nonflooding vaporizing burner which is controlled by adjusting an attached fuel control valve.
This heater is designed for use with P40, P50, DF1, DF2, DFA, JP8, JetA1, and Kerosene.
Download .PDF for Military Spec. Stoves and Cooking Equipment
The Space-Barracks Heater is supplied with the following
• Connections for 5 gallon Jerry can • Connections for external fuel supply
• Stack Assembly and elbow • Raincap with guylines
• Siphon priming bulb and Primer cup • Fuel supply hose and vent hose
• Fuel Control Valve • Basic operating instructions • Attached Spill Pan (19″ x 22.5″)
• Jerry fuel can• Fuel can stand (for external fuel source).
• Gravity feed adapter (for external fuel source).• Fuel supply hose (for external fuel source).
The Mini-Heater, (SHS)
Is individually packed, self contained, and produces 12,000 BTU from a compact,
11.5″ W X 14″ H X 17.5
lightweight, 32 lbs., unit.
It includes the failsafe Non-flooding vaporizing burner Which is controlled by adjusting the height of the carburetor.
Designed for use with: DF1, DF2, DFA, JP8, JetA1, JetB and Kerosene
Space Heater Small – Download operator’s and unit maintanance manual (including repair parts and special tools lists).
The Mini-Heater comes supplied with the following:
• 1 US gallon fuel tank • Connections for 5 gallon Jerry can
• 5 foot length overflow hose and fittings • 6 foot stainless steel telescoping stack
• Raincap with guylines • Primer bulb • Pot holding brackets
• Instruction plate • Technical Manual • Attached Spill Pan (11.5″ x 17.5″)
• Fuel supply hose • Fuel can stand • Gravity feed adapter • Fuel Can ( Jerry Can )
The Space Heater Arctic (SHA)
It comes individually packed, self contained, and produces 23,000 BTU from a 9″W X 17″H X 17.5″D , 41 lb. unit.
It incudes the failsafe, non-flooding vaporizing burner which is controlled by adjusting an attached tri-viscosity fuel control valve.
It is designed for use with, DF1, DF2, DFA, JP8, JetA1, and Kerosene
The SHA Heater is supplied with the following:
• Connections for 5 gallon Jerry can • 8 foot Stack Assembly
• Raincap with guylines • Primer cup • Gravity feed adapter
• Fuel supply hose and vent hose • Fuel Control Valve
• Wire grate for solid fuel • Technical Manual
• Fuel can stand
• Fuel Can ( Jerry Can )
The Modern Burner Unit (MBU)
Is the replacement for the M2 gasoline burner currently used in all army field feeding systems.
Compatibility of the MBU with all current field feeding equipment will be achieved by maintaining the same footprint and heat transfer as the M2.
The MBU is currently in production and being fielded Army wide.
For our USA customers we ship these Pioneer Space Heaters and Military Stoves from Vancouver Washington, saving confusion with customs and shipping companies.
CLEAN, SAFE, AND EFFICIENT DIESEL SPACE HEATING
• No electricity required
• Easy to light and operate
• No diesel smell or smoke
• Certified to CSA/UL standards
• 3 models from 12,000 to 55,000 BTU
• More economical and easier to use than wood or propane
• Based on heaters supplied to the U.S. Military for over a decade
New, Read the Quick installation Guide! (.PDF)